Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fire breaks out in Tetovo, no injured

A fire ripped through downtown Tetovo this morning, causing an extensive material, Makfax correspondent said, adding that no injured have been reported.

The fire broke out around 11 a.m. at Straso Pindjur Street, near Tetovo Post Office. Three houses burnt to the ground. The firefighters put out the blaze.

Initial reports say the fire was caused by electric installation malfunction. The spark caused explosion of a nearby gas canister.

No comments: